Download NATA 2018 B.Arch. 30 Days Preparation course Material and Sample Papers:
Includes NATA 2018 Study materials in download format + 10 Year NATA Actual papers + 30 Mockpapers + 5 Days Online Interaction classes for Doubts/counseling/evaluation/feedback + 10 Online Mocktests
- Instant download study material in .PDF FORMAT
- Free NATA Architecture question Bank
- Free Online Live interactive classes
- Free Online Mocktests
COURSE CONTENTS & Features List:
BOOKLET-01- NATA B.Arch. 2018 Question Bank:
a) Last 10 Year NATA Actual Papers with asnwers, NATA B.Arch. Drawing papers and Evaluation with Guidance support
b) 30 Mocktest Papers with Answers for NATA B.Arch. 2018-2019 Exam. it will help to Practise and Assesment at Your home. In case of any query /doubt/ guidance Don't worry Our Counselor's Panel support and Live classes are Very easy and available to get in touch with you to help you round the clock.
c) Free 5 Days Online Live classes for NATA B.Arch. 2018-NATA 2019 Syllabus Revision, Learn tips and techniques, NATA B.Arch. Question solving skills, Improve Your sketching skills, Evaluation and guidance, communicate with All India students learning in Online classes, Discuss and share views etc.
d) 10 Online Mocktests with User ID and password( Timed) for NATA B.Arch. 2018-2019 Exam. it will help in Online practise from Your home so That You are familiar in Real NATA 2018-2019 Exam
MATHMATICS fundamentals and Problems with solutions
1) SETS, RELATIONS & FUNCTIONS
2) COMPLEX NUMBERS
3) QUADRATIC EQUATIONS
4) MISCELLANEOUS EQUATIONS & INEQUATIONS
5) SEQUENCES AND SERIES
6) PRINCIPLE OF MATHEMATICAL INDUCTION, PERMUTATION & COMBINATION
7) BINOMIAL THEORUM, EXPONENTIAL SERIES, LOGARITHMIC SERIES AND LOGARTHMS
** E-Book Format
BOOKLET -3 SKETCHING & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( First Node): It covers sketching and drawing fundamental with advance techniques for getting excellent score in Drawing and sketching papers in NATA B.Arch. 2018-NATA 2019
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of perspective drawing and proportion as Per NATA Sketching papers.
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions from sketching and drawing point of view, Learn Fast sketching techniques.
- Memory and Theme Based drawing Skill developement and Practise with assesment and evaluation
- Fundamentals of Sketching and drawings
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner
- Basic Geometric Shapes and 2D-Compositions
- Basic Geometric Shapes and 3D-Compositions
- GRID Sketching techniques and skill developement
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Assignments for Sketching and Drawings for NATA /JEE B.Arch. 2018-2019 Preparation
- Previous year Assignments access of Toppers
SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( Second Node)
- What is Perspective Drawings and sketching, Technicle Aspect of Perpective from Examination point of View
- NATA/ JEE B.Arch. Basic Perspective Techniques
- Advance Perspective Techniques
- Line Practise and Grid development
- Types of Perpective drawings and application for Sketching. Difference between perspective drawings and Reality, Imagination and perception development for Perspective drawing, Line, Points, Vanishing points, station points, planes and angle of vision Tutorials for Dominant perspective development in Examination. One point perspective, Two point perspective, and multipoint perspective Developents, Isometrics drawings and developments
- Learn step by step Perspective development exercises from scratch i.e. A Mela ground perspective drawing development, A Circus sketch development etc.
- Basics of shades and shadow
- Shade and shadow techniques for Objects
- Best Tools for shade and shadow assuming Light source
- Examples of shade and shadow from examination point of view
BOOKLET-5 Development of Colour Sence and Colour Concepts:
Its Very Important in NATA B.Arch. aptitude Test. This Booklet volume contents following Things
- Introduction of Colors and Colour wheel, Importantcy of colours in Buildings, Colouring Aspects and Applications, different typs of colours / patterns and applications for Defining character of buildings, Color sence and Moods, The psychology of colors and Color application Techniques in Examination for Getting Good marks and
BOOKLET -6 AESTHETIC SENSITIVITY & Architecture Awareness:
- Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
- Two dimensional graphics
- Cabinet Projections
- Isometric Projection
- Axonometric Projection
- Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects.(DOS)
- Indentifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Imaginative comprehension and expression.
- Architectural awareness Basics
- Historical and contemporary buildings
- important Buildings image bank
- important architects & their works
- important architects & their buildings
- materials and objects based on their colors and textural qualities, famous architects and their buildings
- 2-Dimentional and 3-Dimentional Objects and Drawing Development and Aptitude
- Development of surfaces and Object folding techniques, folded Objects and figures, Mirror Image drawings basics and Development, Drawings and development of 3-Dimentional objects from 2-Dimentinal drawings, Drawings and development of 2-Dimentional objects from 3-Dimentinal Views, distance and direction, Number series,analogy,classification and pattern, chart logic,cubes and cubical dice
General English and comprehension from NATA Exam Point of View
- 10 Online Mocktest Free with User ID and Password for Real Practise and Assesment of NATA B.Arch. 2018-2019 Examination
- Includes Drawing paper-2 Evaluation and Automated Online Results
- 5 Online Live interactive classes Free for NATA B.Arch. 2018-2019 Entrance Preparation techniques, Doubts and Counselling supports
MODULE 11. Expertise support
- 1 tutor Guardian
- 1 architect
- Feedback + Assessment on Scanned & sent works @ email@example.com
- Need Help, Call at Round The clock Helpline Number 09302127874 or 09755940022
Dispatch starts within 6 working hours after complete registration
Module-1 and 10 will activate after recieval of NATA VOUCHER ID COPY / admit card copy at ICRES Off or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
nata coaching, Download NATA 2017 B.Arch.30 Days Preparation course Material and Sample Papers, Download NATA Study Material, NATA Study material, Download NATA Preparation material, download NATA Books in pdf, Download NATA Books, NATA Sample papers download, NATA Course material, NATA, NATA 2017, NATA Exam, NATA 2018, NATA 2019, NATA Study material 2017 download, nata study material 2018 download, Free download NATA Study material for NATA 2017 Exam