New Batches are starting from: "1/3/5/7/9/11/13/15/17/19/21/23/25/27/29 th of every month".Highly Recommended to improve sketching, drawings and memory based Thinking and sketching skills. The Sketch Development & EVALUATION course includes Following Important Points:
1) Completely Online Live interactive Classes Through Both ways Audio-Vedio Conferancing with India's Best faculty where the student can Draw, write, Sketch, Colour and clarify, their doubts for Improving Their sketching & Drawing skills.Students can ask and discuss with Faculty or Other students also. Students Does't Required any additional Software / hardware for Our online Live interactive sessions
**Our classes ate not a SKYPE type of presentation or desktop sharing. Our classes are completly Online live interactive session and students can attend it from Their home.
2) Daily 05-08 Assignments to Students For Home. This assignments will be upload to Online live classes server for feedback, evaluation and discussion in front of other students for Better Understanding of Sketching tasks.
3) Live Discussion on Students sheets for FEEDBACK and EVALUATION. so that student can learn from their mistakes as well as from other student's mistakes also.
4) After Completion of classes, Recordings of Live classes will save automatically to students account. so That students can view or download recordings for their revision purpose.
5) DO & DON'Ts while sketching in NATA Examination.
6) Highly Effective for Those students who are not so good in memory and theme based drawing and sketching and want to improve their PAPER-2 Score.
1) PROBLEMS AND EVALUATION/FEEDBACK Disucssion on 2D Drawings, 3D Drawings, Mirror images, COLOUR COMPOSITIONS, 2D COMPOSITION, 3D COMPOSITION, MEMORY AND THEME BASED DRAWINGS, COLOURING SENSE etc.
2) 90 Minutes Live session, Time: 05 pm to 06: 30 pm
3) 05-08 assignments daily to students
4) Includes previous year NATA Drawing and sketching paper based questions & Model questions
Instant Download NATA STUDY MATERIAL Contents For SKETCHING AND MEMORY BASED DRAWING PAPER:
1) 04 Books specifically for Sketching and drawings from Beginer level to Advance Level Sketching and Drawing skills as per NATA Syllabus
2) Includes Sketching Evaluation series which consist 25 Papers specifically for NATA Paper based test-PART-02 for memory based and theme based drawing.
** Need help, call at Our helpline numbers 09302127874 or 07898920023 or 09755940022