The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
Important Changes in NATA
Please note that the following changes are effective for NATA test starting from 1st April 2016.
1. Starting 1st April 2016 Candidates can attempt NATA for a maximum of 5 (FIVE) TIMES within Two Years from the date of their First attempt.
2. The best score out of the number of attempts till date will be the “ VALID SCORE ” ( Maximum of 5 ).
3. "Best of 5 attempts” system will be applicable for the NATA test given from 1st April 2016 .
4. “ Validity of the “Best score” will be for 2 years from the date of their first attempt in 2016.
4. A new NATA Registration form is to be submitted online by the candidate at the NATA website for every attempt and the required Fee to be Paid for Every attempt.
5. The mark list will show the “ best marks “ scored by the candidate among all his previous attempts ( Maximum of 5 ) as “VALID SCORE“
6. For determining the “ best of 5” for the students who appeared for NATA test before 2016, 5 ( Five ) more attempts will be allowed and their earlier “last valid score” also will be considered for obtaining the Best Score and for such students the validity of their “Valid score” will be 2 years from the date of their First attempt in 2016.
7. If any candidate is found registering afresh concealing the earlier appearance (including registered but exam not given cases ) for NATA test, he / she will forfeit his / her candidature and further his / her all previous scores will be cancelled and he / she will be barred from appearing for NATA again.
NATA Coaching classes: Important Things and Study Material for Future Architects
Right way to have a seat at best colleges in India by using NATA Coaching classes is very simple today. Students can cover requirements by using coaching.
Moving to higher studies in architecture field is one of the biggest dreams for the students in India. As a matter of fact, India has produced outstanding names in this profession. With the passage of time Indian architects have made a big impression in national and international architect sector. Would you like to join a famous college or university? In order to be a successful student in this field, you will need to have a good NATA score. NATA is a special test required for the admissions at architecture colleges in India.
What is NATA?
In fact, it is an abbreviation of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). This test is basically conducted by the Council of Architects (COA). With the passage of time, this test has become more and more important for the students seeking admission in various courses and degree programs offered by the Indian colleges. How to clear this test? It is considered a big problem. In fact, it is very simple to secure at least passing marks in this test. All you need to have is right coaching. With the help of appropriate guidance and coaching it is easy to make a good aggregate.
Intermediate marks and merit lists:
Now you are ready to send the admission form to a college for basic architect courses. You are suggested to focus on the merit lists in order to have idea about the previous admission. The current merit list will provide a better idea about the percentage of marks required to secure admission. Coaching centers offering study sessions would be a good option. You will find various ways to get admission at a good college without any problem. It is recommended to keep your targets and intermediate marks in mind for a better future.
How to start a NATA coaching session?
You are suggested to focus on the success rate of different academies. NATA Coaching classes are offered by the Our leading institutes help the NATA student to have a better future in The field. It would be better to learn about the admissions, fees and tests centers. All these things can be done by using the right guidance center. Most of the students prefer to check the details online. There is a website of NATA providing necessary details about the tests and schedules. These tests are conducted several times a year in order to provide better learning and certification facility to the students.
Why you need NATA Coaching classes?
Actually, competition ratio is going up day by day. The B. Arch. is among the leading professional study programs available in India. It provides a handsome future to the people with a respectful profession. There are high chances of growth and progress in this field. This is why you must focus on the NATA Coaching classes in order to create a big aggregate. This will help to secure admission at a good college with recognition and affiliation.
Types of courses:
NATA offers various types of courses. Mostly the students come for Crash Courses also known as short term courses. These courses are completed within 6 weeks. On the other hand, NATA also offers long term courses for 1 year regular, 2 years regular and 6 month regular. Classes are organized on weekends in order to support the students as well as professionals.