NATA 2014 Registration form can filled and submitted ONLINE from www.nata.in website by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1000.00 (+ Processing Charges) using Netbanking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure Bank Challan
Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
Select a Test Center (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate. Approach the Test center for Appointment for NATA Exam
### FILE ATTACHED BELOW FOR HOW TO REGISTER FOR NATA 2014 TEST ?
a) for NATA 2014 Online Live interactive classroom coaching visit http://www.architectureaptitude.com/online-classes/nata
b) For NATA 2014 Study material and solved NATA Sample papers/question Bank visit www.architectureaptitude.com/nata
c) for NATA 2014 Instant download Study material in pdf format visit http://www.architectureaptitude.com/instant-download-courses/nata
d) Call at 09302127874 or 09755940022 or 09016166956 or 07898920023
1) What is NATA B.Arch. test ?
Ans: The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e.Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion,aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
2) Who Take NATA B.Arch. test and Why ?
Ans: Prospective applicants desirous of taking admission to First year of undergraduate course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) in India take NATA. NATA scores are used by admissions authorities of different Government, Govt. Aided & unaided schools / colleges of Architecture, to provide common measure for comparing the qualifications of applicants.
3) Do You Have NATA B.Arch. 2014 Sample question papers & study material for Preparation ?
Ans: Yes, NATA 2014 OR AIEEE B.Arch. Aspirants can register for NATA/AIEEE B.Arch. 2014 Study material / Question bank / Classroom /Online Classroom & Scorer Test with study material , FOR DETAILS VISIT http://architectureaptitude.com/nata
4) After Qualifiying NATA B.Arch., do I get automatic admission into Collage?
Ans: Qualifying in NATA B.Arch. Test does not guarantee admission in any way. NATA is just an Aptitude Test. On receiving the Score Card, the candidate will have to contact various admission authorities with NATA Score Card and other details (as prescribed by the respective Admission Authorities). Admission in India lies with the State (usually under Directorate of Technical Education for that state). Usually around summer, Admission Authorities will bring out admission notices in National & Regional newspapers. The candidate may contact schools of architecture directly for information as to when the admission process is scheduled to begin..
5) What Your Study Material Contains for NATA & AIEEE B.Arch. 2014 Test ?
Ans: We are covering Entire syllabus of NATA/AIEEE/IIT/MHARCET Architecture test. Details of syllabus are as follows
Aptitude Entrance Examination like NATA, AIEEE & Other State Level B.Arch. Exams
Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil,
Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities and colour.
Historical and contemporary buildings of Architectural importance,
Architects and their Works,
Awareness of persons, places, buildings etc. of Architectural importance,
Aesthetic, Sensitivity and Drawing Skills,
Analytical reasoning Mental ability,
Elements of Design: Lines, Form, Mass, Solid etc,
Generation of plan, elevations and 3D views of objects.
Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms,
Development of 3 Dimensional objects from two-dimensional shapes Or vice versa,
Visualizing different sides of Three Dimensional objects,
theory of colors,
Principle of Design, Harmony, Balance, etc.
CREATIVE SENSITIVITY + MEMORY DRAWING
Scale and proportion,
Freehand sketching of objects and Activities commonly seen in the rural or urban/suburban context such as Furniture, Machine, landscape, Buildings, kitchens, Playground, Markets, Railway Platform, Bus Stop, Exhibitions etc, Enlargement & Reduction of Drawings, Mirror image etc.
6) How do I purchase the NATA & AIEEE B.Arch. 2014 Study Material?
Ans: a) candidate can purchase study material through ONLINE ENROLLMENT & OFFLINE ENROLLMENT
Click here for Offline registration (Through demand draft / cash fee payment).
IN CASE OF OFFLINE REGISTRATION download registration form and after filling Up the Form you can send us whole documents( i.e. Registration Form, 02 photograph, copy of ID Proof, Demand draft in Favor of "ICR Education Services, Bhopal, Payable at Bhopal by EMS Speed post/Registry/ by courier service at:
ICR Education Services
Regd. Off: Fortune Estate, Phase-01, Shop No. 6, First floor, Kolar road,
Bhopal, Madhyapradesh, India
Mobile numbers: +91-9302127874, 9755940022
P.No: 07552492989 , 07552493989
7) What is the cost of Your study material Package ?
8) How long would it take to post the material ?
Ans: The dispatch will starts:
1) within 24 hours from the recieval of your fee payment & Online Registration (This implies the fee payment IS THROUGH CREDIT CARDS/DEBIT CARDS/NETBANKING OR CASH deposited in any Branch of ICICI Bank throughout the country in Account of Ashish Bhargava A/c No. 119001500049 Kolar road Branch, Bhopal, India & Other documents i.e. scanned image of candidate photograph & ID Proof to be sent at our E-mail email@example.com.
2) within 48 Hours from the recieval of your fee payment & Hard Copy Registration (This implies the fee payment is Through Demand Draft in Favor of ICR Education Services, Bhopal, Payable at Bhopal, India, which is being sent at our office address along with complete documents see registration procedure
** the above options apply for the initial books / previously dispatched books. the rest of the books ( as per the package choice ) will follow the dispatch schedule.
9) Where should I Can Download Enrollment for For NATA/AIEEE B.Arch. Preparation Course ?
Ans: You can Download it here DOWNLOAD ENROLLMENT FORM
10) Do You Offer Online Classes and Physical Classes also for NATA/AIEEE B.Arch. 2014-2015 Preparation ?
Ans: Yes , You can see Various Preparation courses and classroom sessions at this link www.architectureaptitude.com/nata
12) Do You Offer Guidance Support or Evaluation Support with Study material ?
Ans: Yes we Offers Guidance support, Evaluation support and Feedback support on with Our enrolled students.
13) When Your Online Classroom Batch is starting for NATA/AIEEE B.Arch. 2014-2015 exam ?
Ans: New Batches is starting from Every Month on date 01st /10th/20th and 25. You can Register anytime for any Date
*** Need Help Call at our 24x7 Helpline Numbers 0975594002, 09302127874 or 07552492989 or 07554284808