Below are the NATA question paper listed Below. For Solutions, NATA 2012 Test series / NATA Question Bank/ NATA study material / NATA Online coaching visit www.architectureaptitude.com/nata
1. Imagine that you are a worm moving in the vegetable market....sketch what u see
2. Draw a logo 4 kabbadi game using rectangles,circles and triangles.use only 3 colours
3. Using cubes of different sizes create a sense of opening and steps...light and shades
4. You are 6 cm in size and you are standing on the table of an explorer would a world map, 2 books,2 pencil, compass, notepad and this table is near a window having partial curtains on
5. Draw the logo of a shoe company using circles and triangles only
6. You have 1 empty bowl,1 glass,2 forks,1 spoon and hankerchief draw a 3d composition giving light and shadow effect like light is coming through your left
7. Imagine that you are sitting in a merry go round. You can see some food stalls. Giant wheel etc. Draw the view
8. In the given rectangular box. Divide the box using straight and zig zag lines and colour it using 4 colours
9. Using 4 parts of a luggage draw a compo ..light is falling from the left side. Shade it
10. There is a inter school quiz competition going on in an historical school assembly hall.
there are two students in each group n there are three groups. the other three sides of the hall is occupied by audience with the quiz master standing in the middle of one side, you are siting on 2 top row of a side...sketch what you see
11. Draw a logo for a TV News channel, First You have to think channel name and then draw a Logo accordingly.
12. Using at least 4 cylinders show a tall building. show light n shadow.
13. You are going on a trip in a bus and sitting on the window seat. the bus is passing thru a village... there is an open air cattle market going on in the village. lots of bullocks, buffalos, bullock carts & its spare parts, tea and snack stalls on hand carts.....huge crowd of sellers, customers and visitors.........draw what u see from the window sitting inside the bus....
And The Most Important Thing for NATA 2012 Aspirants, As per NATA Guidelines NO ACTIVE NATA Test centres in India can take NATA Coaching or Any additional fees for NATA Coaching if it is decleared as a NATA Test centre. if found so Student / parents can directly resport to:
1) Council of Architecture
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, India
2) The Director,
National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA),
CDSA Campus, Survey no. 58 & 49/4, Bavdhan Khurd, Paud-Pirangut Road,
(Before Ambrosia Resort; Off Chandni Chowk)
Pune – 411021
Telephone: 020-6573-1088 (10am - 4pm)
IF YOU WISH TO Prepare with step by step Printed Tutorials / Booklets then they are available at This link http://www.architectureaptitude.com/study-materials/nata
IF YOU wish to Prepare with Instant download courses for reading at your computer then they are available at http://www.architectureaptitude.com/instant-download-courses/nata
IF YOU WISH to prepare with Online Live classes from Your home then they ae available at http://www.architectureaptitude.com/online-classes/nata
IF YOU WISH to prepare with Physical Classes at Training centre then they are available at http://www.architectureaptitude.com/physical-classes/nata
IF YOU WISH to prepare with computer based Online Mocktests then they are available at http://www.architectureaptitude.com/online-mocktests/nata
Our All courses are covering entire syllabus of NATA / AIEEE B.Arch entrance But Content volume, Number of examples, free live classes, online mocktests are diffrenet in ech and every course
(NATA Drawing sample paper, nata drawing sketching questions, nata previous year question paper, nata sample paper, nata sample papers, free nata sample paper, download nata sample paper, nata sample paper download, nata drawing question paper, nata sketching questions, free nata drawing questions, nata drawing question paper, nata 2012 drawing paper pattern, nata drawing paper pattern)