15 E- Booklets Tutorials + Question bank of 3500 questions with answers + 6 month Online Live classes 3 days a week + 30 Online mocktests + 05 Year previous papers
Correspondence Tutorials in Printed Format consist of complete NATA/AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT/MHARCET syllabus in the form of booklets with theory, Tabulated datas, Tips and Techniques, solved examples, model tests, formulae and questions in various levels of difficulty in all the topics of the syllabus. The material is designed in such that way that it will Help to Get accurate and efficient preparation for NATA/AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT/MHARCET Exam.
Tutorials Highlight and features covering entire syllabus of NATA/AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT/MHARCET/B.Arch. Exam:
1. 15 Booklets of entire Study Material (detail below in modules)– E- Books ( Step BY Step Tutorials )
2. Question bank of 4500 questions with answers - e format
3. 6 months Online Live classes
5. 30 Online mocktests
6. 05 Year previous papers
7. All India Test Series, Comparative Test analysis
8. GURUMANTRA Module
Course Features :
15 Booklets of Study Material – Books: Study Material covers Entire Syllabus of the NATA/AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT/MHARCET. It Consists Theories, tabulated datas, tips and techniues, images, problems, Question Bank , Previous year GATE questions and Answers .
30 Online Mocktests – Online : Candidates will provides User ID and password for Attempting and Accesing the Test from Their Home. after completion of test candidate can view the results and answers. its good for Online practise sessions.
6 month Online classes – Online Live classes conducting via india's best and expertise faculty for completion of whole syllaabus in very short span. its very effective for last minutes revision and doubt clearing. (classes thrice a week)
Details of 6 months course content.
NATA PREVIOUS YEAR 10 PAPERS
NATA MOCK TEST 40 PAPERS
MODULE -2 : SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( First Node)
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects –
• Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
• Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
• Sense of perspective drawing.
• Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
• Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition
1) Fundamentals of Sketching and drawings -
2) Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner
3) Basic Geometric Shapes and 2D-Compositions
4) Basic Geometric Shapes and 3D-Compositions
5) GRID Sketching techniques
6) Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
7) Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
8) Understanding of scale and proportions.
9) Assignments for Sketching and Drawings for NATA B.Arch. Preparation
10) Previous year Assignments access of Toppers
MODULE-3:SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( Second Node)
- What is Perspective Drawings and sketching, Technicle Aspect of Perpective from Examination point of View
- Basic Perspective Techniques
- Advance Perspective Techniques
- Line Practise and Grid development
- Types of Perpective drawings and application for Sketching. Difference between perspective drawings and Reality, Imagination and perception development for Perspective drawing, Line, Points, Vanishing points, station points, planes and angle of vision Tutorials for Dominant perspective development in Examination. One point perspective, Two point perspective, and multipoint perspective Developents, Isometrics drawings and developments.
- Learn step by step Perspective development exercises from scratch i.e. A Mela ground perspective drawing development, A Circus sketch development etc.
- Basics of shades and shadow.
- Shade and shadow techniques for Objects
- Best Tools for shade and shadow assuming Light source
- Examples of shade and shadow from examination point of view
MODULE-4:Development of Colour Sence and Colour Concepts:
Its Very Important in NATA / AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT / MHARCET / B.Arch. aptitude Test. This Booklet volume contents following Things
Introduction of Colors and Colour wheel, Importantcy of colours in Buildings, Colouring Aspects and Applications, different typs of colours / patterns and applications for Defining character of buildings, Color sence and Moods, The psychology of colors and Color application Techniques in Examination for Getting Good marks and
MODULE -5 AESTHETIC SENSITIVITY & Architecture Awareness
1. Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
· Two dimensional graphics
· Cabinet Projections
· Isometric Projection
· Axonometric Projection
2. Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects.(DOS)
3. Indentifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
4. Analytical reasoning.
5. Mental Ability.
6. Imaginative comprehension and expression.
7. Architectural awareness Basics, also including
- Architecture awareness
- Historical and contemporary buildings
- important image bank,important architects & their works,important architects & their buildings
- materials and objects based on their colors and textural qualities, famous architects and their buildings
2-Dimentional and 3-Dimentional Objects and Drawing Development and Aptitude
Development of surfaces and Object folding techniques, folded Objects and figures, Mirror Image drawings basics and Development, Drawings and development of 3-Dimentional objects from 2-Dimentinal drawings, Drawings and development of 2-Dimentional objects from 3-Dimentinal Views, distance and direction, Number series,analogy,classification and pattern, chart logic,cubes and cubical dice
General English and comprehension from Exam Point of View
(06 Month NATA and AIEEE Online classes + 06 Month Correspondence study material For NATA/AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT/MHARCET )
New Batches are starting from: "1/3/5/7/9/11/13/15/17/19/21/23/25/27/29 th of every month"
class time between 6:00am to 11:00PM IST
Class Duration- 90 Minutes Daily
Also Includes: Live recordings of classes in to student account for revision of topics
*All candidates should be furnishing their respective Exam application form copy and Admit card copy for activation of last and final lot of 2 booklets and activation of last 2 classes.
( NATA, GATE, CEED, AIEEE B.Arch, NID, NIFT, Mocktest,06 Month NATA and AIEEE Online classes + 06 Month Correspondence study material For NATA/AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT/MHARCET )