Need Help ?Feel Free to contact at our Round The clock Helpline number +91-09302127874, or +91-09755940022
*09 Booklets Correspondence Study material + Full (SDE)Sketch Development & Evaluation Pack *12 Online MOCK tests(instant result & AIR) *35 Mock papers + 5 Yr previous solved paper * Eng vocab + maths + 24 hr support + 02 ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
** BHOPAL ZONE - 30 day NATA/AIEEE B.Arch. 2018 Physical classes with Study material. Enrollment Open Throughout the year for Bhopal Centre
Payment Options for Enrollment : Credit cards / Debit Cards / Netbanking / Demand draft / Cheque / Cash
Course Content and Features:
1) Includes 01 Month correspondence study material for NATA / AIEEE B.Arch. 2018/MHARCET/CEPT Entrance exam. study material will dispatch within 24 hours by EMS Speed post
2) 01 Month Physical classes Included. Classes are Hosted by architectureaptitude.com ( A Venture of Architects /Engineers/Technocrates who are expertise and Well experienced for NATA B.Arch. entrance exam.)
3) Regular Assignments and Mocktest series for Last minute Revision
4) Classes covering Entire Syllabus of NATA/AIEEE B.Arch. 2018 Entrance exam
5) New Batches are starting from: 1st,10th,20th OF EVERY Month
Daily Batches: Mon-Tues-Wed-Thus-Friday-Saturday ( 02 Hours Daily )
Time Slot-01: 09:30 am to 11:30 am
Time Slot-02: 12:00 noon to 02:00 pm
Time Slot-03: 03:00 PM to 05:00 pm
** Batches are aotted on first come first serve basis,for Date and Time as per their choice get enroled at earliest, and study material dispatch will start within 24 hours after registration
01 Month correspondence COURSE CONTENTS:
NATA / AIEEE B.Arch. PREVIOUS YEAR 05 PAPERS
NATA / AIEEE B.Arch. 2018 MOCK TEST 35 PAPERS
BOOKLET -2 SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( First Node)
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects –
• Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
• Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
• Sense of perspective drawing.
• Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
• Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition
1) Fundamentals of Sketching and drawings
2) Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner
3) Basic Geometric Shapes and 2D-Compositions
4) Basic Geometric Shapes and 3D-Compositions
5) GRID Sketching techniques
6) Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
7) Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
8) Understanding of scale and proportions.
9) Assignments for Sketching and Drawings for NATA B.Arch. Preparation
10) Previous year Assignments access of Toppers
BOOKLET-03:SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( Second Node)
1) What is Perspective Drawings and sketching, Technicle Aspect of Perpective from Examination point of View
2) Basic Perspective Techniques
3) Advance Perspective Techniques
4) Line Practise and Grid development
5) Types of Perpective drawings and application for Sketching. Difference between perspective drawings and Reality, Imagination and perception development for Perspective drawing, Line, Points, Vanishing points, station points, planes and angle of vision Tutorials for Dominant perspective development in Examination. One point perspective, Two point perspective, and multipoint perspective Developents, Isometrics drawings and developments,
6) Learn step by step Perspective development exercises from scratch i.e. A Mela ground perspective drawing development, A Circus sketch development etc.
7) Basics of shades and shadow
8) Shade and shadow techniques for Objects
9) Best Tools for shade and shadow assuming Light source
10) Examples of shade and shadow from examination point of view
BOOKLET-04: Development of Colour Sence and Colour Concepts:(Activated Online)
Its Very Important in NATA / AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT / MHARCET / B.Arch. aptitude Test. This Booklet volume contents following Thins
Introduction of Colors and Colour wheel, Importantcy of colours in Buildings, Colouring Aspects and Applications, different typs of colours / patterns and applications for Defining character of buildings, Color sence and Moods, The psychology of colors and Color application Techniques in Examination for Getting Good marks and
BOOKLET-5: AESTHETIC SENSITIVITY & Architecture Awareness
1. Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
· Two dimensional graphics
· Cabinet Projections
· Isometric Projection
· Axonometric Projection
2. Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects.(DOS)
3. Indentifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
4. Analytical reasoning.
5. Mental Ability.
6. Imaginative comprehension and expression.
7. Architectural awareness Basics, also including
· Architecture awareness
· Historical and contemporary buildings
· important image bank
· important architects & their works
· important architects & their buildings
· materials and objects based on their colors and textural qualities, famous architects and their buildings
BOOKLET06:2-Dimentional and 3-Dimentional Objects and Drawing Development and Aptitude
Development of surfaces and Object folding techniques, folded Objects and figures, Mirror Image drawings basics and Development, Drawings and development of 3-Dimentional objects from 2-Dimentinal drawings, Drawings and development of 2-Dimentional objects from 3-Dimentinal Views, distance and direction, Number series,analogy,classification and pattern, chart logic,cubes and cubical dice
BOOKLET-07:General English and comprehension from Exam Point of View
MODULE-08:12 Online Mocktest Free with User ID and Password for Real Practise and Assesment of NATA/AIEEE B.Arch. 2018 Examination
Instant Evaluation and Automated Online Results
MODULE-9:02 Online Live interactive classes for NATA / AIEEE B.Arch. 2018 Entrance Preparation techniques, Doubts and Counselling supports
(NATA classes in Bhopal, nata coaching in Bhopal, nata 2017 coaching Bhopal, nata coaching classes in Bhopal, nata coaching centres in Bhopal, coaching centre for nata in Bhopal, aieee b.arch coaching in Bhopal, aieee architecture coaching Bhopal, cept ahmedabad coaching bhopal, cept 2017 coaching bhopal,BHOPAL ZONE - 30 day NATA/AIEEE B.Arch. 2017 Physical classes with Study material, NATA and AIEEE B.Arch. 2017 Coaching classes in Bhopal with Study material)