JEE B.Arch. 2018 and NATA 2018 B.Arch 03 Month Coaching with B.Arch Study Material:
12 Printed Booklets Tutorials + Question bank of 2500 questions with answers + 3 month classes + 15 Online mocktests + 05 Year previous papers
Correspondence Tutorials in Printed Format consist of complete NATA/JEE B.Arch. 2018/CEPT syllabus in the form of booklets with theory, Tabulated datas, Tips and Techniques, solved examples, model tests, formulae and questions in various levels of difficulty in all the topics of the syllabus. The material is designed in such that way that it will Help to Get accurate and efficient preparation for NATA/JEE B.Arch./CEPT 2018 Exam.
Tutorials Highlight and features covering entire syllabus of NATA/AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT/B.Arch. Exam:
1. 12 Booklets of entire Study Material (detail below in modules)– Printed Books ( Step BY Step Tutorials )
2. Question bank of 2500 questions with answers
3. 20 Sectional Tests – Book
4. 3 months Online Live classes
5. 15 Online mocktests
6. 05 Year previous papers
7. All India Test Series, Comparative Test analysis
8. GURUMANTRA Module
Course Features :
12 Booklets of Study Material – Books: Study Material covers Entire Syllabus of the NATA/JEE B.Arch./CEPT Exam. It Consists Theories, tabulated datas, tips and techniues, images, problems, Question Bank , Previous year GATE questions and Answers . 20 sectionals Tests are available in the Tutorial material with Answers.
GuruMantra Module- Book : It is very difficult to revise the whole NATA/JEE B.Arch./CEPT Exam syllabus is a short span of time, especially during last day of preparation. This book is collection of important points and formulas related to NATA/JEE B.Arch./CEPT Exam Syllabus.
15 Online Mocktests – Online : Candidates will provides User ID and password for Attempting and Accesing the Test from Their Home. after completion of test candidate can view the results and answers. its good for Online practise sessions.
3 month Online classes – Online Live classes conducting via india's best and expertise faculty for completion of whole syllaabus in very short span. its very effective for last minutes revision and doubt clearing.
Details of 3 months course content.
- NATA PREVIOUS YEAR 10 PAPERS
- NATA MOCK TEST 40 PAPERS
- What is Perspective Drawings and sketching, Technicle Aspect of Perpective from Examination point of View
- Basic Perspective Techniques
- Advance Perspective Techniques
- Line Practise and Grid development
- Types of Perpective drawings and application for Sketching. Difference between perspective drawings and Reality, Imagination and perception development for Perspective drawing, Line, Points, Vanishing points, station points, planes and angle of vision Tutorials for Dominant perspective development in Examination. One point perspective, Two point perspective, and multipoint perspective Developents, Isometrics drawings and developments.
- Learn step by step Perspective development exercises from scratch i.e. A Mela ground perspective drawing development, A Circus sketch development etc.
- Basics of shades and shadow.
- Shade and shadow techniques for Objects
- Best Tools for shade and shadow assuming Light source
- Examples of shade and shadow from examination point of view
- Architecture awareness
- Historical and contemporary buildings
- important image bank,important architects & their works,important architects & their buildings
- materials and objects based on their colors and textural qualities, famous architects and their buildings