NATA 2018(ShortTerm) 30 Days Preparation Course+ Full SDE pack + NATA Solved Question Bank + 20 Online Mocktests + English Vocab
( Dispatch of Study Material will start in 24 Hours-Preparation Time Recommended 30 days only with This package, and Course is valid till 2017 Exam Attempt ))
Higly Recommended for Those students who wish to prepare in With Maximum subject Detailing and Results Oriented Programe.
NATA PREVIOUS YEAR 10 PAPERS
NATA MOCK TEST 40 PAPERS
WHAT IS SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT ?
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects –
• Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
• Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
• Sense of perspective drawing.
• Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
• Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition
BOOKLET-02:SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( First Node)
1) Fundamentals of Sketching and drawings -
2) Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner
3) Basic Geometric Shapes and 2D-Compositions
4) Basic Geometric Shapes and 3D-Compositions
5) GRID Sketching techniques
6) Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
7) Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
8) Understanding of scale and proportions.
9) Assignments for Sketching and Drawings for NATA B.Arch. Preparation
10) Previous year Assignments access of Toppers - ACCESS ONLINE
BOOKLET-03:SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( Second Node)
1) What is Perspective Drawings and sketching, Technicle Aspect of Perpective from Examination point of View
2) Basic Perspective Techniques
3) Advance Perspective Techniques
4) Line Practise and Grid development
5) Types of Perpective drawings and application for Sketching. Difference between perspective drawings and Reality, Imagination and perception development for Perspective drawing, Line, Points, Vanishing points, station points, planes and angle of vision Tutorials for Dominant perspective development in Examination. One point perspective, Two point perspective, and multipoint perspective Developents, Isometrics drawings and developments,
6) Learn step by step Perspective development exercises from scratch i.e. A Mela ground perspective drawing development, A Circus sketch development etc.
7) Basics of shades and shadow
8) Shade and shadow techniques for Objects
9) Best Tools for shade and shadow assuming Light source
10) Examples of shade and shadow from examination point of view
BOOKLET-04: COLOUR MODULES (ONLINE)
Development of Colour Sence and Colour Concepts:
Its Very Important in NATA / AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT / MHARCET / B.Arch. aptitude Test. This Booklet volume contents following Things
Introduction of Colors and Colour wheel, Importantcy of colours in Buildings, Colouring Aspects and Applications, different typs of colours / patterns and applications for Defining character of buildings, Color sence and Moods, The psychology of colors and Color application Techniques in Examination for Getting Good marks and result.
BOOKLET -5 AESTHETIC SENSITIVITY & Architecture Awareness
1. Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
· Two dimensional graphics
· Cabinet Projections
· Isometric Projection
· Axonometric Projection
2. Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects.(DOS)
3. Indentifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
4. Analytical reasoning.
5. Mental Ability.
6. Imaginative comprehension and expression.
7. Architectural awareness Basics, also including
· Architecture awareness
· Historical and contemporary buildings
· important image bank
· important architects & their works
· important architects & their buildings
· materials and objects based on their colors and textural qualities, famous architects and their buildings
BOOKLET-06: APTITUDE DEVELOPMENT
2-Dimentional and 3-Dimentional Objects and Drawing Development and Aptitude,Development of surfaces and Object folding techniques, folded Objects and figures, Mirror Image drawings basics and Development, Drawings and development of 3-Dimentional objects from 2-Dimentinal drawings, Drawings and development of 2-Dimentional objects from 3-Dimentinal Views, distance and direction, Number series,analogy,classification and pattern, chart logic,cubes and cubical dice
General English and comprehension from Exam Point of View
20 Online Mocktest Free with User ID and Password for Real Practise and Assesment of NATA Examination
Drawing Skill Evaluation and Automated Online Results
MODULE 9. Expertise support
1 tutor Guardian
Evaluation and feedback support.
24hr helpline support
live online classroom discussion of sketched works of self and other students as well.
Need Help, Call at Round The clock Helpline Number 09302127874 or 09755940022
** All students should furnish their any photo id Proof at email@example.com at the time of enrolment (and NATA voucher id copy later before online workbook activation)
nata 2017 exam date,nata 2017 notification,nata 2017 eligibility,nata 2017 application form,nata 2017 convention,nata 2017 important dates,nata 2017 syllabus,nata 2017 study material,nata 2017,online classes,nata 2017 coaching,nata 2017 free sample papers,nata 2017 test papers,nata 2017 test series,nata 2017 test,nata 2017 examnata 2018 exam date,nata 2018 notification,nata 2018 eligibility,nata 2018 application form,nata 2018 convention,nata 2018 important dates,nata 2018 syllabus,nata 2018 study material,nata 2018,online classes,nata 2018 coaching,nata 2018 free sample papers,nata 2018 test papers,nata 2018 test series,nata 2018 test,nata 2018 exam