NATA 2018 SDE Pack (Sketch Development & Evaluation)
5 live onilne interactive classes+20 mock papers+Sketch development kit.
SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects –
• Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
• Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
• Sense of perspective drawing.
• Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
• Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition
SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( First Node)-
1) Fundamentals of Sketching and drawings -
2) Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner
3) Basic Geometric Shapes and 2D-Compositions
4) Basic Geometric Shapes and 3D-Compositions
5) GRID Sketching techniques
6) Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
7) Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
8) Understanding of scale and proportions.
9) Assignments for Sketching and Drawings for NATA B.Arch. Preparation
10) Previous year Assignments access of Toppers - ACCESS ONLINE
SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( Second Node)
1) What is Perspective Drawings and sketching, Technicle Aspect of Perpective from Examination point of View
2) Basic Perspective Techniques
3) Advance Perspective Techniques
4) Line Practise and Grid development
5) Types of Perpective drawings and application for Sketching. Difference between perspective drawings and Reality, Imagination and perception development for Perspective drawing, Line, Points, Vanishing points, station points, planes and angle of vision Tutorials for Dominant perspective development in Examination. One point perspective, Two point perspective, and multipoint perspective Developents, Isometrics drawings and developments,
6) Learn step by step Perspective development exercises from scratch i.e. A Mela ground perspective drawing development, A Circus sketch development etc.
7) Basics of shades and shadow
8) Shade and shadow techniques for Objects
9) Best Tools for shade and shadow assuming Light source
10) Examples of shade and shadow from examination point of view
Development of Colour Sense and Colour Concepts:
Its Very Important in NATA / AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT / MHARCET / B.Arch. aptitude Test. This Booklet volume contents following Things
Introduction of Colors and Colour wheel, Importantcy of colours in Buildings, Colouring Aspects and Applications, different typs of colours / patterns and applications for Defining character of buildings, Color sence and Moods, The psychology of colors and Color application Techniques in Examination for Getting Good marks and
1. Evaluation and feedback support.
2. 24hr helpline support
3. live online classroom discussion of sketched works of self and other students as well.
** All students should furnish their any photo id Proof at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of enrolment (and NATA voucher id copy later before online workbook activation)
NATA 2017 SDE-Sketch Development Course,NATA 2017 crash courses,10 days NATA2017 Online Live Classes, NATA 07 days Architecture study material, NATA 2017 - 10 days Online Live Classes + 07 Days NATA Aptitude Coaching Study Material, nata online classes, nata 2016 live classes, online coaching for NATA 2017, NATA, NATA STUDY MATERIAL DOWNLOAD,nata 2017 exam date,nata 2017 notification,nata 2017 eligibility,nata 2017 application form,nata 2017 convention,nata 2017 important dates,nata 2017 syllabus,nata 2017 study material,nata 2017,online classes,nata 2017 coaching,nata 2017 free sample papers,nata 2017 test papers,nata 2017 test series,nata 2017 test,nata 2017 examnata 2018 exam date,nata 2018 notification,nata 2018 eligibility,nata 2018 application form,nata 2018 convention,nata 2018 important dates,nata 2018 syllabus,nata 2018 study material,nata 2018,online classes,nata 2018 coaching,nata 2018 free sample papers,nata 2018 test papers,nata 2018 test series,nata 2018 test,nata 2018 exam